- 418 368-0042
Follow Us on
Sea Kayaking Package
- 10% off the regular price with proof of accommodation at Chalets du Bout du Monde.
- Guided tour by sea kayak with Avolo plein air, in the St. Lawrence Gulf located in the Indian head close to Pointe St-Pierre towards Percé. The routes will be selected by experienced guides, depending on your experience level, your goals, points of interest and navigation conditions. This way you will not be an insider but you will be taking part in this experience sea kayaking. www.avolo.qc.ca
Located in Gaspé, the Chalets du Bout du Monde offer 8 cottages on the waterfront with stunning views on the estuary.
Only 10 min. from downtown Gaspé and away from the road, tranquility reigns over this place. A short walk of 2 km takes you to Haldimand, beach of 5 km of fine sand. We are only 2 km from the cycle path that leads to downtown Gaspé, 30 min. to Forillon Park and 45 minutes. to Percé.
Maximum capacity of 6 people per cottage. You will find a great place to vacation with family, friends or couples. We offer high quality accommodation allowing you to live the Gaspésie, visiting on your own jewels of the peninsula.
Equipment included (free): kayak, bike and snowshoes. Hiking, swimming with seals, sailing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, kite surfing, scuba diving, mountain biking, Fat bike on the beach, swimming, fishing ... Many activities nearby.
All cottages have two bedrooms; room no. 1: double bed, room no. 2: a double bed, two bunk beds and a sofa bed in the living room.
- High Speed Wireless Internet (no password)
- TV, cable TV, DVD player, radio and home theater
- Washer and dryer (soap not included)
- Spa in Mikmak (chalet no. 5)
- Propane fireplace in the Mikmak and Wigwam
- Children's playground
- Bedding and towels (can be used for the beach)
- BBQ (utensils included)
- Outdoor fireplace, firewood ($5 per package), bench and chairs
- 7 small single kayaks with PFDs (M-L), but not for small children
- 12 mountain bikes, 12 to 26 inches (no helmets) (no additional cost)
- 10 pairs of snowshoes (S-M-L) (no additional cost)
- Unlimited long distance for Canada and USA
- Espresso and coffee maker (filters are not included)
- Stove, dishes, kitchen tools and all that can contain a Gaspesian kitchen
- Sweeper, broom, dish towels, dish soap
- Toaster, kettle, teapot, salad spinner
- Salt and pepper
- Flashlight and matches
- Public transportation 2 times daily to Gaspé
- Charging station for electric vehicles
- •Whirlpool tub
- ¢Unit with kitchenette
- 9Bedding provided
- ,Private bathroom
- ÏUnit with view on the sea
- JFree WiFi
- øPublic transportation nearby
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- %Marine mammal observation
- ÿWildlife Observation
- ;Children Playground
- aDownhill skiing
- rCross-country skiing
- dMountain biking