Follow Us on
Café-bistro menu, traditional Gaspesian dishes, fish and seafood, patio with view of the sea.
Hall featuring visual art exhibits, Le Galet crafts shop.
- Open: June 5 to October 10, 2021, daily
- From October 11, 2021: Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Vegetarian and children's options
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English; some translated material may also be available.
- 3Partially accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- †Licenced restaurant
- 6Meeting room
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area