Add to favorites
Photo : Tourisme Gaspésie
Café de l'Anse (Centre culturel Le Griffon)Restaurants / 40 places
- 557, boulevard Griffon (L'Anse-au-Griffon)
Gaspé, Québec G4X 6A5
Follow Us on
Café-bistro menu, traditional Gaspesian dishes, fish and seafood, patio with view of the sea.
Hall featuring visual art exhibits, Le Galet crafts shop.
- Open: June to October 2023, daily, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- October to June: Friday and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and children's options
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English; some translated material may also be available
- 3Partially accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- †Licenced restaurant
- 6Meeting room
- SEntertainment hall
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area
- Menu végétalien
- Menu végétarien
- Menu sans gluten
- Menu pour enfants