Follow Us on
Go on a guided tour of the permanent exhibition, New Carlisle: A Vibrant Heritage, which presents the history of the village from the arrival of the Loyalists in 1784 to World War II, including the story of a German spy who was captured in 1942.
- Open: June 27 to September 3, 2022, daily 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Off-season and groups: upon reservation
- Admission fees: guided visit: $5/ child, $10/ adult, $20/ family (2 adults and 2 children). Free visit: $7 adult, $15 family
- Average length of visit: 60 minutes
- You can be served in English;, and translated materials are available.
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- hPicnic area