A former cold-storage warehouse restored in 2000 and managed by the community, this cultural centre is an important element of local maritime heritage due to its location near the harbour as well as its history and architecture. Café de L’Anse (certified local flavours, Internet access), free visual art exhibitions, Le Galet gift shop, and multipurpose rooms for rent.
- Open: June to October, daily, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- October to June: Friday and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available.
- 3Partially accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- KInternet access
- 6Meeting room
- PElectric vehicle charging station