A former cold-storage warehouse restored in 2000 and managed by the community, this cultural centre is an important element of local maritime heritage due to its location near the harbour as well as its history and architecture. Café de L’Anse (certified local flavours, Internet access), free visual art exhibitions, and multipurpose rooms for rent.
- Open: June to October, daily, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- October to June: Friday and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Free access for the exhibition
- Rental: fatbikes, electric bikes, snowshoes and back-country skis
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available
- 3Partially accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- 6Meeting room
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area