- 418 534-1997
1 866 534-1997
- Fax : 418 534-1998
Follow Us on
Enjoy our beachfront accommodation in a fully equipped cottage. Bioparc also offers dinner in the sporty atmosphere of Pub St-Joseph and breakfast in the comfort of your chalet. Easy access from the Trans-Québec trail 5. Sunsets included!
- One night in a superior cottage
- A 3-course dinner in the comfort of your cottage
- Everything you need for the breakfast
- $109 / person, quadruple occupancy
- $149 / person, double occupancy
- $49 / additional person
- Maximum of 6 people by cottage
- Taxes not included
- Prices subject to change without notice
The Bioparc’s Cottages are located on the beach along the Chaleurs Bay. Lodging 4 to 8 people, the tourist homes offer all the conveniences to visitors.
Sea view, space, light, comfort... Bioparc's cottages are ideal for a resourcing and relaxing stay.
The cottages are few steps from the village of Bonaventure, near of all commodities and are open all year round.
Also visit the Bioparc, the Gaspésie’s wild animal park, home of forty native species. Special rates are offer for the cottages’ guests.
- 3Partially accessible
- ¢Unit with kitchenette
- 9Bedding provided
- ,Private bathroom
- ÏUnit with view on the sea
- JFree WiFi
- øPublic transportation nearby
- %Marine mammal observation
- bWater access
- rCross-country skiing