Go on a guided tour of the permanent exhibition, New Carlisle: A Vibrant Heritage, which presents the history of the village from the arrival of the Loyalists in 1784 to World War II, including the story of a German spy who was captured in 1942. This history is full of intrigue and romance! Outdoor guided tours on foot are available at all times, upon reservation.
- Open: June 29 to August 28, 2021, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday and Saturday, afternoon, by reservation only
- Off-season and groups: upon reservation
- Admission fees: $5/ child, $10/ adult, $20/ family (2 adults and 2 children)
- Average length of visit: 60 minutes
- You can be served in English;, and translated materials are available.
Follow Us on