A perfect place for a family outing near Route 132 on the Bonaventure River, one of the clearest rivers in the country and an impressive natural attraction. The Malin rapids (class II) are bordered by pebble and sandy beaches. At the site’s entrance, a lookout offers a magnificent view.
Limited space for dogs on leash only. No entrance kiosk. Affordable unserviced campground. Lifejackets available. Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available.
- Open: June 5 to September 15, 2021
- Rates :
- Before June 15: $15/vehicle.
- After June 15: 10 years old and over: $10, 4 to 9 years old: $5, 3 years old and under: free.
- Belvedere: $10/vehicle, Trailer/motorized/bus: add $5/vehicle. Entry after 5 p.m.: $15/vehicle.
- After September 10: $15/vehicle.
- GPS: 48.097572, -65.467743 or 48° 05' 51" N, 65° 28' 03" O.
- Visit our website for more details.
Follow Us on