Enjoy a guided cruise filled with discoveries with Les Croisières Julien Cloutier, departing from the new Percé wharf. See legendary Percé Rock up close, sail around Bonaventure Island and observe a variety of wildlife species. You will be fascinated by the whales, seals and birds in this area as well as by local geology and history. Come and admire the coast of Percé as the explorers saw it in centuries past!
- Departures daily from: May 15 to mid-October, depending on maritime conditions
- Cruises to Percé Rock and Bonaventure Island
- Whale-watching cruises
- Private cruises
- No pets on board except service dogs
- Visit the website for departure times, rates and other information
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English; and some translated material may also be available.