(Maximum for the least expensive unit on double occupancy.)
Ecotourism park on the shores of the Mitis river and the St. Lawrence river where hiking trails lead to the beach and the river mouth.
Enjoy the magnificent views from the different lookouts and the observation tower, perfect for bird watching enthusiasts.
Guided tours, interpretive activities and museum exhibitions showcasing shells and corals from around the world as well as art from local artists. Outdoor training course, picnic tables and rustic camping sites near the St. Lawrence River complete this magnificent site.
- Schedule: June 15 to September 2, 2019, daily, 9 am to 5 pm.
- Admission fees: $5 per adult (+ taxes). Free for children 13 and under.
- Rustic camping: $15 / night (+ taxes).
- Package available with Les Jardins de Métis.
- ©Ice and wood
- ”Comfort Station
- Seasonal operation
- ÏUnit with view on the sea
- ãTent only