It's been a few days that you're craving Gaspesian seafood? Be happy, the Pub St-Joseph is there to satiate your desires. Try our famous seafood poutine or our pasta revisited in a Gaspesian way. New to the Pit Caribou Microbrewery, we have a wide selection of bottled or draft beers to enjoy on site or to takeout.
At Pub St-Joseph, our goal is not to reinvent the kitchen, but to bring to the dishes we love, a touch of our rich terroir. Whether you are with family or friends, come live a festive moment in good company. As a bonus, you have the opportunity to spend this beautiful moment with us breathing the purity of the salty air on our terrace.
- Open: year-round
- Summer season: Tuesday to Saturday from 4 p.m.
- Winter season: Wednesday to Saturday from 5 p.m.
- Dinner only
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free and children's options
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available.
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- †Licenced restaurant
- 6Meeting room
- SEntertainment hall
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- Menu végétalien
- Menu végétarien
- Menu sans gluten
- Menu pour enfants