Come to see whales, seals, cliffs, sea birds and do so comfortably seated on a twelve-seater zodiac, accompanied by a captain-guide-interpreter.
- One night in a room and zodiac safari: $ 174 for 2 adults or $ 248 for a family (4 people).
- Also camping and ready-to-camp available.
Authorized excursion provider in Forillon National Park, member of the Marine Mammal Observation Network (ROMM) and official site on the St. Lawrence water trail (Sentier maritime du Saint-Laurent).
Excursions (sea kayaking, Zodiac safaris); educational approach, sustainable observation techniques; seal, whale and seabird watching; unforgettable experiences. Also, introduction to sea kayaking, interpretation, waterproof bags for personal items and all the gear you need.
Services: seaside accommodations (rooms, teepees, bubble tents,campsites), packages and passports (kayaking and Zodiac safaris), boutique (souvenirs and outdoor gear).
- Open: May 2 to October 12, 2020.
- Reservations recommended.
- Duration of activity: 3 hours.