- 418 756-3174
(Maximum for the least expensive unit on double occupancy.)
Follow Us on
- Fishing: salmon, brook trout, native brook trout, lake trout and sea trout in lake and river.
- Hunting: moose, white-tailed deer, black bear, ruffed grouse and migratory birds.
- Hunting and fishing guide.
- Licence on-site.
- Private land, without exclusive rights.
- Accommodation in inn (5 rooms), with hot and cold water, private and shared bathrooms (toilet and bath/shower), electric lighting, freezer, ice, fish smokehouse.
- Boutique, sales counter, lifejacket.
Fishing from June 1 to September 30, hunting in September and October.
The auberge is open to ATV riders and snowmobilers all year, by reservation.
- QHorseback Riding
- ÿWildlife Observation
- dMountain biking