- 418 763-2288
1 866 727-2427
- Fax : 418 763-7803
Follow Us on
In the heart of Gaspesie National Park
Auberge Gîte du Mont-Albert is a magnificent 4-star hotel that offers its guests all the comforts of home, and more. Located in the mountain at the heart of Parc national de la Gaspésie, the inn is renowned for its hospitality, fine cuisine featuring regional delicacies, and its unique scenery. Since the hotel opened in 1950, the inn's staff has been conveying to visitors their passion, respect and love for the hotel"s exceptional setting.
When you arrive, they will be happy to give you information about the activities offered at the park. The picturesque atmosphere and the highs-mountains ambience of this generous natural environment will make your stay at the inn a moment of pure happiness.
Make the most out of your stay by booking one of our wonderful packages.
Cross-Country Skiing (22 km of groomed trails)
- Snowshoeing (13 trails ranging in length from 1.7 to 18 km)
- Telemark Skiing, Snow Surfing and Alpine Touring
- 1 night, 3-course supper, breakfast and service charges
- $140/person, double occupancy, December 26, 2018 to January 6, 2019 and February 1 to March 24, 2019
- $128.50/person, double occupancy, January 7 to 31, 2019
Couette & Café Package
- 1 night, breakfast and service charges
- $97.50/person, double occupancy, December 26, 2018 to January 6, 2019 and February 1 to March 24, 2019
- $86/person, double occupancy, January 7 to 31, 2019
Other packages, prices and dates on the Web site.
Voyages Gendron offers to drive you to the Auberge Gîte du Mont-Albert by bus. Visit the Web site.
- DAir conditioning
- 2Entirely accessible
- ªConvenience store
- eOutdoor pool
- ,Private bathroom
- ¥Mini fridge
- JFree WiFi
- TTelephone booth
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- ÿWildlife Observation
- ;Children Playground
- bWater access
- rCross-country skiing