About Tourisme Gaspésie
Tourisme Gaspésie is one of the 21 regional tourism associations in Québec. As key partners of Québec’s Ministry of Tourism and representatives of the regions’ various tourism stakeholders, these associations play an important role as collaborators and catalysts for action in their regions.
Their areas of involvement include regional promotion and marketing, hospitality, tourism information and signage, as well as the development and structuring of the tourism offer in their respective regions.
Established in 1978, Tourisme Gaspésie is a private non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion and economic development of the region of Gaspésie.
To mobilize, represent and promote the tourism industry in Gaspésie.
To be recognized by all the stakeholders in the Gaspésie tourism industry as a leader
in terms of tourism marketing, support, mobilization and representation.
Cooperation, transparency, knowledge, sharing
Areas of Intervention
Leadership, business intelligence, corporate outreach
Additional Strategic Elements
- Leverage: marketing and internal mobilization
- Priority focus area: sustainable and responsible tourism
- General management: Joëlle Ross, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administration and accounting: Carole Bélisle, email@example.com
- Marketing: Stéphanie Thibaud, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications: Judith Kilgour, email@example.com
- Events, Image bank and promotional materials: Paméla Arcand, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership, hospitality strategy and publications: Viviane Roussel, email@example.com
- Websites and social media: Chantal Manuel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mont-Joli Tourist Information Bureau: Catherine-Rose James, email@example.com
- Development and structuring of the tourism offer: David Dubreuil, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACCORD recreational tourism niche of excellence: Jean-Philippe Chartrand, email@example.com
For more information about the services we offer, please visit Espace membre (in French only), a web portal for Tourisme Gaspésie members.