About Tourisme Gaspésie
Created in 1978, Tourisme Gaspésie is an organization for the promotion and economic development that brings together companies and organizations in the tourism industry in the Gaspésie.
Welcome to Gaspésie!
Given the current context, we strongly recommend that you check with businesses to find out when they are reopening and book your accommodations before you travel.
Some of the information on this website may no longer be up to date; however, we are doing our best to update it regularly.
We look forward to welcoming you in Gaspésie!
Position the Gaspésie as major tourist destination in order to ensure our industry a economic development around the region.
Be the main actor for the promotion and development of the tourist destination sea and mountains.
Consultation, Equity, Integrity, Professionalism, Strategic
Administration, Marketing, Consultation, Development, Human Resources
- Information about membership: Dany Joseph, email@example.com
- Websites and social media: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing: Stéphanie Thibaud, email@example.com and Judith Kilgour, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media and events: Christine St-Pierre, email@example.com
- Tourist information office of Mont-Joli and complaints: Viviane Roussel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brochures: Dany Joseph, email@example.com
- General Manager: Joëlle Ross, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretariat: Irène Lebel, email@example.com
Visit the Espace membre, website for members of Tourisme Gaspésie, where you find all the information about our services (only in french).