About Tourisme Gaspésie
Created in 1978, Tourisme Gaspésie is an organization for the promotion and economic development that brings together companies and organizations in the tourism industry in the Gaspésie.
Position the Gaspésie as major tourist destination in order to ensure our industry a economic development around the region.
Be the main actor for the promotion and development of the tourist destination sea and mountains.
Consultation, Equity, Integrity, Professionalism, Strategic
Administration, Marketing, Consultation, Development, Human Resources
Welcome to Gaspésie!
Given the current situation, before you travel, please be sure to book your accommodations and check with tourism companies to find out how they are operating.
Rest assured that local companies are following the recommended public health guidelines.
As the situation continues to evolve, we will make every effort to keep this website up to date.
We look forward to welcoming you in Gaspésie!
- Information about membership: Viviane Roussel, email@example.com
- Websites and social media: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing: Stéphanie Thibaud, email@example.com and Judith Kilgour, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media and events: Christine St-Pierre, email@example.com
- Tourist information office of Mont-Joli and complaints: Viviane Roussel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Manager: Joëlle Ross, email@example.com
- Secretariat: Irène Lebel, firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Espace membre, website for members of Tourisme Gaspésie, where you find all the information about our services (only in french).