- 418 775-2223
1 800 463-0323
- Fax : 418 775-2234
Follow Us on
At the entrance of the Gaspésie, the Maison régionale du tourisme de Mont-Joli welcomes you to discover the Gaspésie region.
Are you searching for accommodation establishment for you ? Visit one attraction in particular ? Choose a restaurant ? Browse the Internet to communicate with your loved ones ? Receive free or simply by post material on the Gaspésie, according to your interests ? Directly to our office by phone or Internet, the staff of care facilities and tourist information will answer all inquiries with great pleasure.
- Services: Help for booking accommodation, restaurants anc activities, restaurant menus for consultation, changing tables, reading corner.
- Schedule: Open year round.
- June 11 to 22, 2018: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- June 23 au 29, 2018: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- June 30 to July 13, 2018: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- July 14 to August 12, 2018: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- August 13 to September 3, 2018: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- September 4 to October 8, 2018: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The remainder of the year: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Get to know the zanimals of the Gaspésie! Meet Omer, the lobster, at the Mont-Joli tourist information bureau. More info...