Enjoy quad biking in Gaspésie
In the summer and fall, hop on your quad bike and set off to explore all that the region of Gaspésie has to offer.
Nearly 2600 km of groomed and marked trails await you, giving you access to stunning scenery and spectacular views! Interested in a long-distance ATV trip?
Cross the Chic-Choc Mountains and admire unique views of the St. Lawrence River and Percé Rock by riding around the entire Gaspé Peninsula on the Trans-Québec trail (which is about 1500 km long)! Many shorter rides are also available. Each sector is home to distinctive sights as well as picturesque communities and interesting attractions.
A paradise for quad biking, the Matapédia Valley offers over 690 km of trails along logging and country roads, many of which can be explored on loop rides during day trips.
Renowned for their hospitality and generosity, the people of Gaspésie leave nothing to chance when it comes to providing visitors with a warm welcome. Cozy accommodations await you here, as do many good restaurants where you can enjoy discovering the local cuisine.
- All ATV trail users must purchase a FQCQ membership card or trail pass: 514-252-3050 or fqcq.qc.ca
- Since September 2021, all ATV trail users must have a valid driver's license to ride a quad. More information
- Download your ATV trails map to plan your trip
- Please note that landslides have removed important segments of the trails. More information
- Check the trail closures during the hunting periods in fall in zecs and wildlife reserves. More information (in French only).
Discover what awaits you in Gaspésie
To help you plan your stay, bookmark activities by clicking on the heart.