Artist Julie Frappier and her team offer, among other things, objects made of kiln-formed glass, a collection of glass and sterling silver jewellery and a range of soaps made with natural ingredients.
In addition, Julie uses a plasma cutter to give new life to old metal objects. Works created by regional artists as well as unique finds from globetrotting friends.
- Open: February to December
- Schedule varies depending on the season. You will find our opening hours on our Facebook and Google pages, as well as on our voicemail. Updates are made regularly
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area