Artist Julie Frappier and her team offer, among other things, objects made of kiln-formed glass, a collection of glass and sterling silver jewellery and a range of soaps made with natural ingredients.
In addition, Julie uses a plasma cutter to give new life to old metal objects. Works created by regional artists as well as unique finds from globetrotting friends.
- Open: mid-June to late August, daily.
- Off-season: Tuesday to Saturday; closed in January.
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available.
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area