Artist Julie Frappier and her team offer, among other things, objects made of kiln-formed glass, a collection of glass and sterling silver jewellery and a range of soaps made with natural ingredients.
In addition, Julie uses a plasma cutter to give new life to old metal objects. Works created by regional artists as well as unique finds from globetrotting friends.
- Open: Open 11 months a year, from February to December
- Mid-June to end of August: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., closed on Sunday
- Off season: opening hours are variable, you are advised to call. Closed in January
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available.
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area