Dining room with an exceptional view of the St. Lawrence River. Specialties: fish and seafood. Regional products, healty breakfasts, Sunday brunch, lunch menu on weekdays and children's menu. Terrace by the water.
- Schedule : year-round.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The unique Gaspesian welcome begins with us. Le Gaspésiana, the first step on your vacation, the first wave of discovery when it comes to both hospitality and unforgettable gastronomy.
Le Gaspésiana is ideal if you are looking for a warm, cozy comfort, personalized service and delicious cuisine where fish and seafood are featured.
We now offer massage therapy and esthetics.
Learn about our different packages.
Remember, business people, for your meetings, we offer you two rooms with all amenities.
- Non-smoking room
- Free for children 12 and under in same room as parents
- Color TV with cable and remote
- Telephone (free local calls)
- Courtesy car
- On-site parking for buses and trucks
- Competitive rate for corporations, governments, sports clubs during the weekend.
Some 320 km (200 mi.) from Québec City and only 2 km from Mont-Joli airport, Le Gaspésiana is located just a few meters away from the St. Lawrence River. It treats you to a stay in close harmony with nature.
After a restful night in one of our lovely, spacious rooms you take off to discover the area:
- Reford Gardens (10 km)
- Centre d'art Marcel Gagnon
- Galerie d'art Le Vieux Presbytère (500 m)
- Le Vieux Moulin - vin de miel
- Lelièvre Karting (6 km)
- Arena (4 km)
- Municipal pool (4 km)
- Institut Maurice-Lamontagne (6 km)
- Parc de la rivière Mitis (8 km)
Award of Lodging, 40 to 199 units 2013.