Fine Quebecois cuisine, game meat and fish, lunch box service, café-bistro menu.
- Schedule: Summer: May 29 to October 17, 2020 - Winter: December 26, 2019 to March 22, 2020.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
In the heart of Gaspesie National Park
Gîte du Mont-Albert is a magnificent 4-star hotel that offers its guests all the comforts of home, and more. Located in the mountain at the heart of Parc national de la Gaspésie, the hotel is renowned for its hospitality, fine cuisine featuring regional delicacies, and its unique scenery. Since the hotel opened in 1950, the Gîte's staff has been conveying to visitors their passion, respect and love for the hotel"s exceptional setting.
When you arrive, they will be happy to give you information about the activities offered at the park. The picturesque atmosphere and the highs-mountains ambience of this generous natural environment will make your stay at the Gîte a moment of pure happiness.
Make the most out of your stay by booking one of our wonderful packages.
See also the Cottages section.
Activities on the premises
- Backpacking/Baggage and passengers transportation
- Canoe-Camping, Winter Camping
- Exhibitions and discovery activities
- Canoe and Kayak rental (Cascapedia Lake)
- Telemark, Snowboarding, Backcountry Skiing
- Cat-Skiing Expedition *
- Fauna and flora observation
- Nordic skiing
* Reservation required with Ski Chic-Chocs 418 763-3333.
- Chic-Chac, Murdochville
- Centre de plein air Cap-Chat
- Centre de plein air de La Haute-Gaspésie
- Salmon fishing on Sainte-Anne River
- Visit of the pebble mine at mount Lyall
- Visit of Exploramer
- Le Gaspésien golf course
- River canoe on the Cap-Chat river
- Canyonning on Castor creek
- Atlantic salmon observatory at Grand-Saut
- Theater in Sainte-Anne-des-Monts
- 2Entirely accessible
- †Licenced restaurant
- JFree WiFi
- PElectric vehicle charging station