Fine Québec cuisine, fish and specialties from the grill, lunch boxes, café-bistro menu.
- Open: May 27 to October 15, 2022
- Winter season: December 27, 2021 to March 26, 2022
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and children's options
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available.
In the heart of Gaspesie National Park
Gîte du Mont-Albert is a magnificent 4-star hotel that offers its guests all the comforts of home, and more. Located in the mountain at the heart of Parc national de la Gaspésie, the hotel is renowned for its hospitality, fine cuisine featuring regional delicacies, and its unique scenery. Since the hotel opened in 1950, the Gîte's staff has been conveying to visitors their passion, respect and love for the hotel"s exceptional setting.
When you arrive, they will be happy to give you information about the activities offered at the park. The picturesque atmosphere and the highs-mountains ambience of this generous natural environment will make your stay at the Gîte a moment of pure happiness.
Make the most out of your stay by booking one of our wonderful packages.
See also the Cottages section.
Activities on the premises
- Backpacking/Baggage and passengers transportation
- Canoe-Camping, Winter Camping
- Exhibitions and discovery activities
- Canoe and Kayak rental (Cascapedia Lake)
- Telemark, Snowboarding, Backcountry Skiing
- Cat-Skiing Expedition (reservation required with Ski Chic-Chocs 418 763-3333)
- Fauna and flora observation
- Nordic skiing
- 2Entirely accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- †Licenced restaurant
- 6Meeting room
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area