Admire the remains of the Machault, an imposing 26-gun frigate, and imagine the final naval battle between France and Great Britain for possession of the North American territory in 1760.
Do not miss: Guided tour in period costume. Available from July 1 to August 31, 2024. Relive the final voyage of the frigate Machault through the eyes of a period character.
- Open: June 15 to October 14, 2024, daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Guided tour by reservation at 10:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Average length of visit: 1h
- Rates: $4.25/adult, $3.75/senior, $3.75/person for groups, free for children (under 18)
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available