This wildlife park is home to about 40 animal species indigenous to Québec. Follow the trail through the various ecosystems and enjoy unique encounters with wildlife. Take the time to observe these animals in their natural habitats—you will be fascinated!
Participate in discovery activities and meet the animals with naturalists. Be sure to visit the pavilion housing amphibians and reptiles from Québec as well as the insectarium where you can admire an impressive collection of living and preserved insects.
- Open: June 2 to September 21, 2024, daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- September 22 to October 14, 2024, daily, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Open during spring break and upon reservation for groups during low season
- Average length of visit: 3.5 hours
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available