At the heart of one of the most beautiful villages in Gaspésie, the tourist welcome bureau of Percé is known for its dynamic and experienced team. They offer a personal service, taking into consideration the needs and wants of visitors who appear from May to October. By phone, email or at the counter, they will help you plan your activities, find accommodation, help you book a restaurant, or to anticipated an unforeseen incident. They can also help you plan your next stop.
- Services: Help for booking accommodation, restaurants and activities, changing tables.
- May 22 to June 12, 2021: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- June 13 to July 3, 2021: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- July 4 to August 27, 2021: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- August 28 to September 4, 2021: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- September 5 to October 2, 2021: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- October 3 to 23, 2021: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- November 2021 to mid-May 2022, the service is available by email, by phone and by Messenger. Information is displayed on the door of the reception desk.