This base camp is a vacation destination for foodies who love nature and the great outdoors where they can enjoy a unique experience.
Stay at a 200-year-old lodge or in a dormitory or rustic cottage. Camping for cyclists is also available as is a camper van park. Savour the flavours of Gaspésie during an innovative gourmet bistro meal.
To help you discover the region, guided fatbiking, stand-up paddle boarding, sea kayaking and fishing for striped bass are offered on site in the summer; in the winter, you can participate in guided snowshoeing, Hok skiing, cross-country skiing, ice climbing or fatbiking activities.
- Open: year-round
- Reservations recommended
- Equipment rentals available
- More details on the website
- Snowmobile Package
- White Adventure Package
- Gourmet Weekend for 2 Package
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English; some translated material may also be available.
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area