Whale-watching cruises to observe seals, cliffs and seabirds in a comfortable 12-passenger Zodiac, accompanied by a captain who is also an interpreter guide.
A member of the Marine Mammal Observation Network (ROMM), this company uses an educational approach and sustainable observation techniques.
- Open: June 1 to October 7, 2024
- Reservations recommended
- Duration of activity: 3 hours
- Sea kayaking, and SUP, camping, glamping and recreational equipment rentals also available on site
- Passports for several activities available: 15% discount for 2 activities, 20% discount for 3
- For stays of 2+ nights in glamping units: 20% discount on activities
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available.