Whether you want to encounter seals in a kayak or admire a colourful sunset on a stand-up paddleboard (SUP), follow your guide to marvel at the natural wonders of the Gaspé Peninsula.
Cap Aventure is an authorized excursion provider in Forillon National Park, and uses an official site on the St. Lawrence water trail (Sentier maritime du Saint-Laurent).
Excursions (sea kayaking, Zodiac, paddle board); educational approach to teach you, sustainable observation techniques so you can enjoy special moments with the wildlife found in this area; seal, whale and seabird watching; unforgettable experiences.
- Sea kayaking: May 1 to October 7, 2024
- SUP: July 1 to August 31, 2024
- Reservations recommended
- Duration of activity: 3 hours
- Sea cruise, camping, glamping and kayak, paddle board, fishing equipment on the docks, mountain bike or hybrid rental also available on site
- Passports for several activities available: 15% discount for 2 activities, 20% discount for 3
- For stays of 2+ nights in glamping units: 20% discount on activities
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available.