The Cargo offers a nod to the industrial and maritime heritage of Matane, with a breathtaking view of the St. Lawrence to enjoy with a meal or drink.
Regional dishes, craft beers, privately imported wines. Heated patio and bonfires on the beach.
- Open: year-round.
- Breakfast and supper.
An urban-style hotel by the sea
Distinctive comfort, modern facilities, breathtaking views... The spaces have been designed to be opened on the river and the horizon in a calm and inspiring environment...
With all the services offered on site, the Riôtel Matane becomes more than a stop on your way, but a destination in itself.
On-site, enjoy the Cargo restaurant and lounge, the beach terrace, the Espace vague (indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna), tennis, fatbikes rental in summer and the gym.
Relax with Oblivio Spa's massages and beauty treatments.
A symposium, congress or business meeting? Riôtel Matane offers an exceptional destination directly on the beach for small, medium and large events, up to 300 people.
Pavillon sur mer
You are looking for rooms combining comfort and simplicity at a lower price ... Le Pavillon sur Mer in Matane is the right balance between delivery and budget. Located 500 meters from Riôtel Matane, the Pavillon sur mer offers a superb view with balconies and patio doors. Access to all hotel services.
Riôtel Matane is part of the Groupe Riôtel. Gaspésie Tour Package offered 1 888-Gaspesie.
- All-You-Can-Eat Lobster Package
- Crab and Shrimp Treat Package
- Gaspesian Gardens Package
- Snowmobile Package
- Espace vague: indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna
- Outdoor pool in summer (July and August, depending on temperature)
- Oblivio Spa - Massage and beauty treatments
- Children's play module
- Bonfire - 2 fireplaces
- Tennis court - raquet rental
- Gym with a sea view
- Free Wireless Internet
- Down duvet
- Free coffee in the rooms
- Flat screen TV
- Refrigerator in all rooms
- Rooms with private balcony
- Air conditioner (except in the Pavillon sur mer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Restaurant Cargo
- Lunch box service
- Meeting Rooms
- Short and long term parking (snowmobiles, trailers, etc.)