The Carleton-sur-Mer Tourist Welcome Bureau is located in the entrance of the Quai des arts, cultural mecca of the city.
Many musical performances and a theatre by a professional troupe are presented throughout the summer.
Located between sea and mountains, Carleton-sur-Mer offers activities for everyone. Here the panorama, recreation and local culture will make you live a Quebec Acadian in a maritime context contemporary.
- Services: Help for booking accommodation, restaurants and activities, reading corner, restaurant menus for consultation, changing tables.
- June 4 to 20, 2021: 9 am to 5 pm.
- June 21 to August 28, 2021: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- August 29 to September 17, 2021: 9 am to 5 pm.
- 3Partially accessible
- TTelephone booth
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area