Offering spectacular views, the top of Mount Saint-Pierre is a must-see attraction. Board a four-wheel drive vehicle that will take you to an altitude of 430 metres to admire the view of the St. Lawrence and a glacial valley. You can also observe hang-gliders and paragliders from this free-flight site. The guided tour lasts one hour.
After your activity, enjoy one of our delicious homemade frozen products such as the “Creamsicle”, the ice cream sandwich and the chocolate coated ice bar. At the same time, visit our store and bring a 100% Gaspé souvenir.
Open from June to October.
- Excursion schedule: from July 3 to September 6, 2020, daily bus excursion, at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- From September 7 to October 13, 2020: Tuesday to Sunday, at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Rates: 16 and over: $ 12, 5 to 15: $ 6, 4 and under: free.
- Approximate duration of the excursion: 1 hour.
- Additional information: in order to comply with sanitary standards and for your safety, the number of places is very limited. Reservation recommended.