Offering spectacular views, the top of Mount Saint-Pierre is a must-see attraction in Gaspésie. Hop in a four-wheel-drive vehicle that will take you to an altitude of 430 metres to admire the view of the St. Lawrence and a glacial valley. You can also observe hang-gliders and paragliders from this free-flight site. Your guide will help you discover the hidden treasures at the top of this mountain.
After your tour, enjoy one of our delicious homemade frozen dairy products such as a creamsicle, ice cream sandwich or chocolate-coated frozen bar. Be sure to also visit our store so you can take home an authentic souvenir from Gaspésie.
Open from June to October.
- Bus excursion schedule:
- June 3 to 30, 2021: visit the website or contact the company for the excursion schedule
- July 1 to August 21, 2021: daily, departures: 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- August 22 to October 3, 2021: visit the website or contact the company for the excursion schedule
- Approximate duration of the excursion: 1 hour
- Rates: $13,50/person (16+), $7/child (5 to 15 years old), free for children under 4
- To comply with health and safety standards, the number of places is very limited; reservations are recommended
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available.