Discover the captivating history of a legendary river which as been frequented by anglers from around the world of over a century and a half.
Follow the history of the area, from the Mig’maq Nation and the first colonists to their descendants today.
Learn about the fascinating life cycle of the Atlantic Salmon and the challenges of survival they face; observe the techniques used to further our understanding of their lives at sea once they leave the river.
- Museum hours: June 1 to September 15, 2023, Monday to Friday
- In June, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., in July and August, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and in September, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tea room hours: June 13 to September 15, 2023, Tuesdays, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Visit the website for more information
- Rates: Adult: $10, student and 65 and over: $5, 13 and under: free
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- PElectric vehicle charging station