In the heart of Gaspesie National Park
Gîte du Mont-Albert is a magnificent hotel that offers its guests all the comforts of home, and more. The 3-star cottages are located in the mountain at the heart of parc national de la Gaspésie, the hotel is renowned for its hospitality, fine cuisine featuring regional delicacies, and its unique scenery. Since the hotel opened in 1950, the Gîte's staff has been conveying to visitors their passion, respect and love for the hotel"s exceptional setting.
When you arrive, they will be happy to give you information about the activities offered at the park. The picturesque atmosphere and the highs-mountains ambience of this generous natural environment will make your stay at the Gîte a moment of pure happiness.
Make the most out of your stay by booking one of our wonderful packages.
See also the Hotels section.
Activities on the premises:
- Backpacking/Baggage and passengers transportation
- Canoe-Camping, Winter Camping
- Exhibitions and discovery activities
- Canoe and Kayak rental (Cascapedia Lake)
- Telemark, Snowboarding, Backcountry Skiing
- Cat-Skiing Expedition (reservation required with Ski Chic-Chocs 418 763-3333)
- Fauna and flora observation
- Nordic skiing
- ¢Unit with kitchenette
- 9Bedding provided
- eOutdoor pool
- 6Meeting room
- ,Private bathroom
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- ÿWildlife Observation
- ;Children Playground
- bWater access
- rCross-country skiing