Add to favorites
Photo : Félix Rioux
Chic-Chac ResortBackcountry Skiing
- 550, avenue Dr-William-May
Murdochville, Québec G0E 1W0
Follow Us on
Chic-Chac is a company specializing in adventure tourism, particularly guided backcountry skiing with mechanized ascents. Its activities take place mainly in Murdochville, a small village located in the heart of the Gaspé Peninsula and the Chic-Choc Mountains.
Chic-Chac offers a variety of activities throughout the year, including guided backcountry skiing (catskiing, heliskiing, T-bar lift at Mont-Miller and skinning), mountain biking, rafting and fishing. Packages including meals and accommodations are available.
- Open: December to April
- Approximate length of activity: 8 hours
- Equipment rentals
- Reservations recommended
- Visit the website for rates and schedule
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English; some translated material may be available.
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- hPicnic area