It is in the area of Coin-du-Banc, near Percé, that is the Portage River, designated locally as the Émeraudes River.
This magnificent site is one of the starting points of the Rivières Trail, which stretches 27 kilometers through the forest to L'Anse-à-Beaufils. You can admire his fall and even take a swim. It is called the Émeraudes (Emerald) River because of the depth and color of the stones at the bottom which gives it a green appearance.
To get there: at Coin-du-Banc, on Route 132, before the Route Lemieux.
Access fees 2022:
- 13 and over: $10 (taxes included)
- Family (7 people or less in the same vehicle): $30 (taxes included)
- Organized group (15 people or more): $8.50 per person (taxes included)
- 12 years old and under : free
- Access fees payable at the reception booth on site only
- Open year-round.