Located on the beautiful Matapédia River, the Revermont golf club opened its first nine-hole course in 1968. Eighteen year later, a second nine was added. Today, the golf club is the pride of the Valley. In a lovely country setting surrounded by streams, ponds and rivers, the Revermont offers a relatively flat 6634-yard, 72-par course that will appeal to both beginner and experienced golfers. The greens of various sizes are protected by a total of 37 sand bunkers.
Located 4 km east of Amqui along Route 132, the golf club offers:
- Restaurant with daily menu
- Reception venue
- Pro shop
- Golf carts
- Putting green and golf range
Packages are available. Several hotels, B&Bs and inns are located within a 10-minute drive of the golf club. The municipal campground, which is on Lake Matapédia, is only 8 km away.
In 1998, the Revermont golf club was awarded a Mention of Excellence from Golf International Magazine for the Gaspésie-Îles-de-la-Madeleine region.
- Open: April 14 to October 19, 2024, daily, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Visit the website for rates and schedule
- Reservation required
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available.
Follow Us on