Discover Land’s End while being lulled by the sea! For a unique and personalized experience near the majestic cliffs of Cap-Bon-Ami, Croisière Forillon (operated by Griffon Aventure) offers sea excursions that will delight newbies and enthusiasts of all ages.
- Open: June 14 to September 16, 2024
- Departures at 6:30 a.m., 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. every day
- Average length of activity: 2.5 hours
- Reservation required
- Rates: $87/adult, $58/child (6-17), $35/child (2-5), free for children under 2 (taxes included in all rates)
- Gear provided: life jackets and fishing gear (if required)
- What to bring with you: hat, sunscreen, water, camera, raincoat and warm layers
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure time
- Excursions depart from the Cap-des-Rosiers wharf in the North Area of Forillon National Park (1438, boulevard de Cap-des-Rosiers)
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available.
Follow Us on