Located in Percé between the sea and mountains, Folies Boréales offers an immersive nature experience featuring unique tree-lined trails and unusual glamping units as well as its 15 wild camping sites.
The site boasts several facilities for a unique, comfortable and eco-responsible nature getaway for the whole family. Aerial installations include a traditional treetop trekking course with three levels, a net course with a giant trampoline for family fun and reverse bungee jumping (the only place you can try this in Canada!). À la carte or in a package, with family or friends, come and experience a true nature getaway at Folies Boréales!
- Open: year-round, daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (June 24 to August 20, 2024)
- Reduced schedule from August 21 to mid-September
- The rest of the year, by reservation
- Average length of activity: 2.5 hours
- Snowshoes rental
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available.