Interpretation centre focusing on the history of the Sayabec train station, its importance to the development of the community and the men and women who played a significant role in its evolution. Local and regional products for sale in this century-old building.
- Open: June 20 to December 3, 2023, daily, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fall: Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Free admission
- Average length of visit: 1 h
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- hPicnic area