Add to favorites
Photo : Sayabec
Gare patrimoniale - Maison de la cultureMuseums and Historic Sites
- 11, route 132 Ouest
Sayabec, Québec G0J 3K0
Follow Us on
Interpretation centre focusing on the history of the Sayabec train station, its importance to the development of the community and the men and women who played a significant role in its evolution. Local and regional products for sale in this century-old building.
- Open: June 20 to December 3, 2023, daily, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fall: Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Free admission
- Average length of visit: 1 h
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- hPicnic area