Add to favorites
Photo : Site historique Gaspé, Berceau du Canada
Gaspé Berceau du CanadaMuseums and Historic Sites
- 179, montée Wakeham
Gaspé, Québec G4X 1V3
Follow Us on
Reconstruction of the village of Gaspé as it was in the 1900s. Self-guided tours of the buildings where you can interact with interpreter guides in period costumes: heritage house, warehouse, naval base, general store, monuments (including the popular Jacques Cartier cross), gift shop and tavern with refreshments, beers and local spirits.
Voluntary donations: All buildings have donation boxes. Thank you for helping our organization fulfill its mission of historic preservation.
- Open: June 14 to October 4, 2023, daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Visit the website for admission fees
- Kayak and paddle board rental
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English; and some translated material may also be available
- 2Entirely accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- hPicnic area