Reconstruction of the village of Gaspé as it was in the 1900s. Self-guided tours of the buildings where you can interact with interpreter guides in period costumes: heritage house, warehouse, naval base, general store, monuments (including the popular Jacques Cartier cross), gift shop and tavern with refreshments, beers and local spirits.
Voluntary donations: All buildings have donation boxes. Thank you for helping our organization fulfill its mission of historic preservation.
- Open: June 12 to October 3, 2024, daily, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Visit the website for admission fees
- Kayaks and paddle boards rental
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available
- 2Entirely accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- 6Meeting room
- PElectric vehicle charging station
- hPicnic area