The Percé UNESCO Global Geopark offers to geology, adventure and strong emotions lovers a unique opportunity to explore 500 million years of history. The Geopark is a set of activities and attractions, designed to enhance the visitor experience in the large Percé and in the heart of the village.
They immediately fall in love with the fascinating interactive multimedia exhibition Tektonik, in addition to access: 23 geosites, a network of 18 km of trails (guided hikes), lookouts offering views breathtaking, a campsite in the heart the village of Percé and a dizzying glass platform suspended 200 meters above the sea level. Try the mountain side Tyrolean, whose departure is from the suspended glass platform. Outdoor screening The Legend of Gluskap on summer evenings.
The geopark is open year-round and also offers winter activities such as snowshoeing, type winter camping "ready to camp" and a Yukigassen field, an unusual winter sports developed in Japan, which is a mix between paintball and dodgeball, we play with... snowballs!
- Open: From November to May, the pavilion is open every weekend, on certain statutory holidays, by reservation and for school break
- Trails are open year-round
- Rental: snowshoes
- Check the website for detailed schedule
- Reservations recommended for ready-to-camp only
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available