Located right along the Chaleur Bay and at the bottom of Mount St-Joseph (555 meters above sea level), the Hostellerie Baie Bleue in Carleton-sur-Mer is the ideal and strategic location to plan your next snowmobile trip in Gaspésie! Despite the presence of the word 'Chaleur' with means ‘Heat’ in French, the geographical location of our beautiful region brings us accumulations of snow that make the most seasoned snowmobilers dreamed. Come and enjoy several circuits and thousands of kilometers of beautiful trails!
Why should you choose our establishment?
- Accessible directly from snowmobile trails and nearby gas station
- Free secure parking for your trailer during your trip
- Our restaurant Pub St. Joseph (located in the hotel) is open 7 days a week from breakfast to dinner
Our package included:
- One night in one of our regular category rooms
- Three courses meal dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Le Pub Saint-Joseph
- Complete breakfast
- All tips included
- $144.94 plus tax / person in single occupancy
- $95.44 plus tax / person in double occupancy
- $78.94 plus tax / person in triple occupancy
- $70.69 plus tax / person in quadruple occupancy
*Package valid during the winter season only
For more information on this offer, contact one of our front desk agents.
Located in the heart of Chaleur Bay, the Hostellerie Baie Bleue conquers by its environment, sheltered by both the rural din and stress. Our establishment is the perfect place to stay in Gaspésie for leasure as well as for a business trip. Located in Carleton-sur-Mer, we enjoy a complicity with the natural elements that surround us.
The hotel complex, our restaurant Pub St-Joseph and the Gaspésie Convention Center are divided into 5 main buildings and 7 cottages offering you all the comfort and the services that you need just a few steps from the sea.
The Hostellerie Baie Bleue is a real seaside resort in Gaspésie. The breathtaking natural panorama, the many attractions and entertainment, as well as the legendary reception of the locals, make this place a unique destination in Québec.
- 3Partially accessible
- DAir conditioning
- ôBabysitting service
- eOutdoor pool
- 6Meeting room
- ,Private bathroom
- SEntertainment hall
- ¥Mini fridge
- ÏUnit with view on the sea
- JFree WiFi
- TTelephone booth
- %Marine mammal observation
- rCross-country skiing
- ]Playgroung with equipment