Add to favorites
Photo : Michel Julien
La Grotte de Saint-ElzéarInterpretation Sites
- 184, route de l'Église
Saint-Elzéar, Québec G0C 2W0
Contact Us Reserve Online
Follow Us on
Guided tours of a cave that is over 200 000 years old containing an impressive variety of bones and concretions.
Safe, comfortable and spacious setting. Children must be able to climb a ladder on their own. Warm clothing required (4ºC, 100% relative humidity). A second cave is also accessible by crawling.
- Open: June 24 to September 2, 2023
- Low season: Tuesday to Saturday with visit at 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- High season: Monday to Saturday with visit at 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., Sunday, visit at 11:30 a.m.
- Online reservation mandatory
- Rates: adults: $45, children and youth (6 to 17 years old): $35 (taxes included)
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available
- Visit the Web site for more details