Guided tours of a cave that is over 200 000 years old containing an impressive variety of bones and concretions.
Safe, comfortable and spacious setting. Children must be able to climb a ladder on their own. Warm clothing required (4ºC, 100% relative humidity). A second cave is also accessible by crawling.
- Open: June 29 to August 21, 2021
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday and Friday: 8 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Reservation mandatory by email
- Rates: adults: $45, children and youth (6 to 17 years old): $35 (taxes included)
- There may be someone on staff available to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available
- Visit the Web site for more details.