Go on a guided tour of a cave that is over 200,000 years old and contains an impressive variety of bones and concretions.
The tour is safe and accessible; the main cave room is vast. Children must be able to climb a ladder on their own. Warm clothing is required (the cave is 4°C, with 100% relative humidity). You can also explore a second cave, which requires crawling.
- Open: June 10 to September 8, 2024
- Low season: Tuesday to Saturday, with tours at 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- High season: Monday to Saturday, with tours at 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., and Sunday, with a tour at 11:30 a.m.
- Rates (taxes included): $45/adult, $35/child (6 to 17)
- Online reservations required
- Visit the website for more details
- Average length of visit: 3 h
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available