Charming country house overlooking the Chaleur Bay, La Maison de Paspébiac is located in the heart of the south coast of Gaspésie!
This house of 6 rooms, is very well located in the heart of the village of Paspébiac. It has 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with dinette, a dining room or games and a living room with fireplace. All around, the land is grassy with lilacs and mountain ash trees, and you can enjoy the patio with a wonderful view on the sea.
- In Paspébiac: beach, hiking trails, fishing on the wharf, Site historique national Banc-de-Pêche-de-Paspébiac, Auberge du Parc thalassotherapy center
- 18 hole golf course (6 km)
- Parc national de l'île-Bonaventureet-du-Rocher-Percé (110 km)
- Parc national de Miguasha
- Bioparc de la Gaspésie, in Bonaventure (at 10 km)
- Salmon fishing on the Bonaventure River
- Descent of the Bonaventure River by canoe or kayak with Cime Aventures
- Trout fishing in the Port Daniel Wildlife Reserve
La Maison de Paspebiac is the ideal and comfortable place from where you can visit the most beautiful sites of the Gaspésie while enjoying the sea!
- ¢Unit with kitchenette
- 9Bedding provided
- Seasonal operation
- ,Private bathroom
- ÏUnit with view on the sea
- JFree WiFi