Located in the lighthouse keeper's dwelling, our Matanie region tourist bureau will charm you with its maritime decor and the quality of our services. Our personnel will be happy to help you plan your stay, and provide you with all the information you need for a great vacation in the Matane region. High-speed Internet service is provided free of charge. While you are here, why not visit our magnificent lighthouse, which is more than a century old, and offers a splendid view of the town and the sea.
- Services: Help for booking accommodation, restaurants and activities, reading corner, vending machine, restaurant menus for consultation, changing table, local products shop, tour of the lighthouse Matane. Bureau of International Appalachian Trail - Québec.
- Schedule: June 19 to October 12, 2020.
- June 19 to 21: 9 am to 6 pm.
- June 22 to August 16: 8 am to 7 pm.
- August 17 to October 12: 9 am to 6 pm.