Located in the lighthouse keeper's dwelling, our Matanie region tourist bureau will charm you with its maritime decor and the quality of our services. Our personnel will be happy to help you plan your stay, and provide you with all the information you need for a great vacation in the Matane region. High-speed Internet service is provided free of charge. While you are here, why not visit our magnificent lighthouse, which is more than a century old, and offers a splendid view of the town and the sea.
- Services: Help for booking accommodation, restaurants and activities, vending machine, restaurant menus for consultation, changing table, local products shop (June 7 to September 6), tour of the lighthouse Matane (June 24 to August 14). Bureau of International Appalachian Trail - Québec.
- June 7 to 20, 2021: daily, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- June 21 to August 14, 2021: daily, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- August 15 to 28, 2021: daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- August 29 to October 11, 2021: daily, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.