Located between the L’Anse-à-Beaufils River and the sea, La Vieille Usine de L’Anse-à-Beaufils is a former fish-processing plant that is now a cultural centre steeped in history. Housing a multidisciplinary performance venue, contemporary art gallery, boutique, bar and restaurant, the centre offers visitors many opportunities to discover the best of our culture and heritage.
Enjoy the maritime atmosphere on the patio, the team’s warm welcome and a good meal featuring the flavours of our region, all of which will contribute to your magical memories of your visit to L’Anse!
- Open: June 1 to September 18, 2022.
- June 1 to 18: Wednesday to Sunday, from 10 a.m.
- June 20 to September 3: Monday to Sunday, from 10 a.m.
- September 3 to 18: Wednesday to Sunday, from 10 a.m.
- Admission fees vary depending on according to the activity
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English; and some translated material may also be available.
Follow Us on