Located between the L’Anse-à-Beaufils River and the sea, La Vieille Usine de L’Anse-à-Beaufils is a former fish-processing plant that is now a cultural centre steeped in history. Housing a multidisciplinary performance venue, contemporary art gallery, boutique, bar and restaurant, the centre offers visitors many opportunities to discover the best of our culture and heritage.
Enjoy the maritime atmosphere on the patio, the team’s warm welcome and a good meal featuring the flavours of our region, all of which will contribute to your magical memories of your visit to L’Anse!
- Open: May 1 to September 30, 2024
- Box Office: Wednesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (and open on show nights)
- Free entry for the exhibitions and the shop. Paid shows
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available
- 3Partially accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- 6Meeting room
- hPicnic area