Come and admire fascinating Percé Rock from up close and discover the largest seabird sanctuary in North America on Bonaventure Island.
If you would prefer an exciting and exhilarating whale-watching adventure, enjoy a comfortable cruise that will give you the opportunity to feel the blow of a fin whale or see a humpback suddenly emerge from the waters of the St. Lawrence!
You can be served in English, and translated materials are available.
- Open: mid-May to mid-October 2021
- Departure times: every hour
- Approximate duration: 1.5 hours
- Capacity: 80 to 150 people
- Face cover mandatory.
- Open: mid-May to mid-September 2021
- Departure times: 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Approximate duration: 2.5 hours
- Capacity: 48 to 96 people
- Face cover mandatory
- Birdwatching, whale-watching, marine mammals observation, history and interpretive guide
- Visit the website for rates.