Come and admire fascinating Percé Rock from up close and discover the largest seabird sanctuary in North America on Bonaventure Island.
If you would prefer an exciting and exhilarating whale-watching adventure, enjoy a comfortable cruise that will give you the opportunity to feel the blow of a fin whale or see a humpback suddenly emerge from the waters of the St. Lawrence!
- Open: May 30 to October 19, 2024, daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Departure times: every hour
- Approximate duration: 1.5 hours (non-stop to the island)
- Capacity: 97 to 147 people
- Rates: adult and student: $45, 6 to 12 years old: $25
- Dogs are not allowed on the boats
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available