- 418 782-2974
1 877 782-2974
- Fax : 418 782-5660
Come and get a close look at the fascinating Percé Rock, and then, at Bonaventure Island discover the most important sea bird sanctuary in North America. Or do you prefer an exciting and exhilarating adventure? Come and appreciate a comfortable cruise, while watching and literally feeling the blow of a fin whale or, even better, of a humpback whale that can show up at any moment!
- Schedule: May 15 to October 15, 2019.
- Time of departure: every half hour.
- Approximate length: 1.5 hours.
- Capacity: 80 to 150 persons.
- Schedule: June 15 to September 15, 2019.
- Time of departure: 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Approximate length: 2.5 hours.
- Capacity: 48 to 96 persons.
- Birdwatching, whale-watching, marine mammals observation, history and interpretive guide.
- Visit the website for rates.