Come and admire fascinating Percé Rock from up close and discover the largest seabird sanctuary in North America on Bonaventure Island.
If you would prefer an exciting and exhilarating whale-watching adventure, enjoy a comfortable cruise that will give you the opportunity to feel the blow of a fin whale or see a humpback suddenly emerge from the waters of the St. Lawrence!
- Open: May 15 to October 15, 2020.
- Departure times: every hour.
- Approximate duration: 1.5 hours.
- Capacity: 80 to 150 people.
- Open: June 15 to September 15, 2020.
- Departure times: 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Approximate duration: 2.5 hours.
- Capacity: 48 to 96 people.
- Birdwatching, whale-watching, marine mammals observation, history and interpretive guide.
- Visit the website for rates.