- 418 782-2225
- 418 782-5286
An authentic general store built in 1928, which has preserved its old-time ambiance and was once owned by the Robin, Jones and Whitman Company from Jersey Island.
Featuring superb antique oak wainscoting, the store’s interior reveals the daily life of yore through many objects, tools and wares. Interpreter-storytellers in period costume share humorous anecdotes about the history of local pioneers.
- Open: June 19 to October 1, 2022, daily, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Off-season: limited schedule
- Reservations recommended for groups
- Average length of visit: 1h15
- There may be someone on staff available to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available.