- 418 782-2225
- 418 782-5286
This is an authentic general store built in 1928, which has preserved its old-time ambiance and was once owned by the Robin, Jones and Whitman Company from Jersey Island.
Featuring superb antique oak wainscoting, the store’s interior reveals the daily life of yore through a multitude of objects, tools and wares. Interpreter guides in period costume will share humorous anecdotes about the history of local pioneers.
- Open: June 16 to October 5, 2024, daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Off-season: limited schedule
- Admission fees
- Reservations recommended for groups
- Average length of visit: 75 minutes
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available.