- 418 782-2225
- 418 782-5286
- Fax : 418 782-5286
An ongoing animated visit of this authentic general store, which has retained its spirit of yesteryear. Built in 1928, its Jersey style reveals its original ownership by the Robin, Jones and Whitman Company.
Featuring superb antique oak wainscoting, the store's interior unveils the daily life of yore through many objects, tools and wares. Interpreters-storytellers in costumes of the period recall with great humour the history of the great pioneers.
- Schedule: June 16 to September 28, 2019, daily.
- Off-season: limited schedule.
- Admission fees.
- Reservations recommended for groups.
- Average length of visit: 1h15.