Built around 1850 by John Le Boutillier, a leading cod merchant originally from Jersey Island, this manor house has been designated a historic monument by the Québec government as well as a national historic site of Canada. Immerse yourself in a historical representation of the company manager’s residence (c. 1850-1860).
- Open: June 1 to October 14, 2024, daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (departure of the last visit 4 p.m.)
- Rates: $15/adult, $13/student or senior, $40/family (2 adults and 2 children), free for children under 7
- Average length of visit: 1 h
- You can be served in English, and translated materials are available.
- 3Partially accessible
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- hPicnic area