The Matapédia and Patapédia Rivers Management Corporation (CGRMP) was mandated by the Québec government in 1993 to manage the Matapédia and Patapédia Rivers Wildlife Reserve, the Dunière Wildlife Reserve and the Causapscal River. The purpose of this organization is to manage and develop salmon resources in this area.
Packages, access rights (available online), fishing permits, introduction to fishing, boats and salmon fishing gear for rent.
- Open: April 15 to November 4, 2023
- River fishing for salmon and trout
- Hunting for moose, bear and small game
- Exclusive rights
- Lodge and campground on site
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English.