Add to favorites
Photo : Michel Julien
Matapédia and Patapédia Rivers Wildlife ReserveHunting and Fishing
- 462, rue Saint-Jacques Nord
Causapscal, Québec G0J 1J0
- 418 756-6174 1 888 730-6174
- 418 865-2080
Follow Us on
The CGRMP was mandated by the government in 1993 to manage the Matapédia and Patapédia Rivers Wildlife Reserve, the Dunière Wildlife Reserves as well as the Causapscal River. The purpose of this organization is to manage and develop salmon resources in this area.
Packages, online right of access passes, fishing licences, introduction to fishing, boat and equipment rentals (salmon fishing).
- Fishing: salmon and trout (river fishing)
- Hunting: moose, bear, small game
- Exclusive rights
- Lodge and campground
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English
- Open: April 15 to November 4, 2023