Village with a rich built and historical heritage: the neoclassical church (1878) is one of the most architecturally interesting in Eastern Québec. At the confluence of the Blanche and St. Lawrence rivers, two rest areas offer access to the shoreline (picnic tables, public restrooms, playground, tourist information).
A boat launch is located behind the municipal office. An intergenerational park with ballpark near Route 132 makes a great stop (picnic tables, playground, community garden, playhouses). The Vignoble Carpinteri vineyard is nearby (Chemin du Pont-Couvert). Credit union, post office, market, accommodations, chocolate shop.
- Population: 1 571
Follow Us on