Follow Us on
Le Ketch is a new microbrewery in the coastal village of Sainte-Flavie, the gateway to the Gaspé Peninsula.
The establishment offers a diverse menu featuring many regional products. Musical performances throughout the year and friendly atmosphere.
- Open: year-round.
- Summer timetable: daily, 11 a.m. to midnight.
- Winter timetable: Wednesday to Sunday, 2 p.m. to midnight.
- Schedule in the red zone: Temporarily CLOSED since December 6, 2020.
- Ready-to-eat (food and beers): Thursday to Saturday, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Reservations recommended.
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available.
- ±Regional products sold on-site
- îGuided visits
- 6Meeting room
- hPicnic area