Welcome to Mitis Distillery!
Located at the gateway to the Gaspé Peninsula, this distillery is a must-visit when you first arrive in the region. As soon as you step into the boutique, you can admire the impressive copper still in addition to being able to explore the world of spirits with free tastings. During the summer season, enjoy a rooftop terrace bar and guided tours including a huge visual projection in the cellar, a unique and incomparable experience.
- Open: year-round
- Summer season: shop is open daily, bar-terrace, Thursday to Saturday
- Winter season: store open Monday to Saturday
- Someone on staff will be able to speak to you in English, and some translated material may be available
- Gin Mugo in collaboration with the Reford Gardens
- Gin Mugo - Citrus Mitis Edition, citrus gin
- Rhum Nordique, entirely made at the distillery
- Vodka Frimas, flavored with sea buckthorn from Quebec
- Acerum, 100% local maple spirits
- Entaille, maple liqueur in collaboration with Ma Cabane en Gaspésie
- Le Mitis, spirits aged in Quebec wood
- Gin aged 3 years, single cask (single barrel)
Follow Us on